Monday 28 June 2010

More shopping

Well, I've finally bought The Rucksack. Given that I am five foot nothing in old money and have an inbuilt distrust of all things physical, I am proud of myself. The Rucksack has more straps than a parachute and I keep wrapping the longest one round my neck when I hoist it on my back, but there we are. It has lots of sweet little pockets and zippy places which I'm sure will be perfect for the Antisptic Hand Gel and the First Aid Kit and the Rape Alarm. Nothing like positive thinking. Mind you, by the time I've found the appropraite pocket, undone the luminous green padlock and found whatever, doubtless I'll have bled to death. I also got a money belt, designed to be worn beneath clothing. Trouble here is, that as well as being vertically challenged, I am somewhat scrawny and the so called adjustable belt doesn't adjust enough.The strap dangles down to my knees somewhat giving the lie to Discreet and Secret Every three paces or so it falls down round my ankles. I have also collected sleeping pills from nice doctor who issued grave warnings against DVT (hadn't even THOUGHT about that one) and enlivened my appointment with jolly tales of tribal warfare when she was in SA as a medical student.
Happy days.....

2 comments:

  1. Support tights are in order. Hide your money in them and prevent DVTs at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww Support tights are so Norah Batty and what happens if I get a ladder........?

    ReplyDelete